Wednesday, April 02, 2008

CBC Radio Orchestra Poll Results

Last week, I started a poll that asked the question:

Do you agree with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's decision to dismantle the CBC Radio Orchestra?

Vizu polls are designed so that they can be replicated (click on the Copy Poll link after you've voted and you can customize and copy the html code) Thanks to John Oliver for reposting the poll on his main site as well as his standonguardforcbcradio blog (did anyone else copy the code?)

As of the time of writing, here are the poll's results so far after 398 votes:
  • 3% Yes
  • 97% No


Pictured at left is a Google Map of the North American votes so far from the results page of the poll (Red=Yes, Green=No). Although I guessed that the Yes votes would be less than 50%, I had no idea that there would be not even 5% support. A big thanks to everyone from the US who voted!

This poll has no end date, so the results are ongoing. I invite all bloggers and webmasters to post the code for this poll so we can get a more accurate picture of the popularity of the CBC's decision to fold the Radio Orchestra.

No matter what your opinion is, there's still plenty of time to vote, which you can do on the sidebar to the right or on the poll's original post.

2 comments:

  1. When I didn't have my site meter set to disregard my stopping off at my blog it would "locate" where it thought I was from; it was merely the US ... it didn't locate me in California, much less the west coast. Just so you know! (I don't know why ... but then I'm a computer idiot, so that's not surprising.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for voting, Patty!

    ReplyDelete