Sunday, June 21, 2009

Looking Ahead

Believe it or not, this is one of the busiest times of the year for me, with 6 more days of examining for RCM Examinations coming up in Etobicoke this week, as well as a fair number of new summer students to contact before early July rolls around.

I'm grateful for the thoughtful blog input I received last weekend at the Collaborative Piano Conference of the Vancouver International Song Institute, and have a number of projects that will come off the backburner as soon as my schedule clears up, including a push to continue building links to more collaborative piano degree/diploma programs, and a renewed initiative to create repertoire lists for piano with specific instruments or voice genres (Thanks, Margo!). I'm also in the early planning stage of another month-long series--no details yet, as I still need to flesh out a lot of ideas before I even announce what the series will be about.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to another action-packed week of judging nearly 200 piano exams at all levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment