Monday, June 23, 2008

A Summer Mini-break

I had originally planned on launching the Collaborative Piano Forums series today, but coming in the middle of a busy (but extremely satisfying) week examining in Hamilton for RCME, I find that I have very little creative energy left at the end of the day. Then next week Wendy and I are going to the Dominican for a two-week holiday in early July, so I have an excellent excuse to take a well-deserved blog holiday.

When I get back, I'll be working on creating a fully linked Degree Programs list, cleaning up the ongoing disaster that is my blog's label system for a planned drop-down menu at the top of the sidebar (the final part of Helen Hou's CPB redesign), as well as launching and moderating the Collaborative Piano Forums over the rest of the summer. In the meantime, if you have any queries you would like me to ask the community in order to glean input on certain issues, you can leave them on the previous call for questions and I can add them to the forum when it launches here in mid-July.

2 comments:

  1. Hi chris-
    Have a wonderful and well deserved blog-break in the Dominican!
    J

    ReplyDelete