Monday, July 02, 2007

Introducing the Classical Musician's Start Page on Netvibes

I have a confession--I'm a start page junkie. Since the early days of the web, I've always felt that where your browser starts can greatly enhance your internet experience. I'm also a big fan of Netvibes, which has an enormous amount of functionality for both productivity, feed reading, and entertainment.

In the last few days I've created The Classical Musician's Start Page, a tab for Netvibes containing some basic widgets, as well as some of my favorite classical music news sources and blog feeds (including this one). You can try out the tab and add content to it even if you're not a Netvibes member, but in order to save the page from visit to visit you'll need to register, which is free. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:01 AM

    This is a great idea! Thank you for putting it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually quite easy. If I get inspired, I might do a similar one for other start page platforms.

    ReplyDelete