Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Former Lodgings

Taking a quick peek at my old site this afternoon, I was amazed at how much it sucked what a journey it has been. I first acquired the domain for collaborativepiano.com in 2001 and linked it to a space I created on Tripod. After adding my professional info and a few resources, I was happy for a time, but realized after a while that my idea of a personal site was somewhat static in nature, that there was nothing interactive, nothing leading outwards from the site, and very little in it to engage a viewer more than once. In fact, the old site hasn't been updated since 2003.

It's probably time to pull the plug on the previous site, but I'll leave it open for a few weeks more. I did happen to find another interesting resource I haven't put up on the CPB yet, a bibliography of works for the collaborative pianist, to follow in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment