- First of all, the RCM faculty performers on the concert:
Susan Gagnon, cello
Brahm Goldhamer, piano
Alan Hetherington, percussion
Helen Jacob-Stein, violin
Joel Katz, bass-baritone
Robert Loewen, baritone
Wagner Petrilli, Brazilian guitar
Karen Quinton, piano
Helen Russell, clarinet
Margot Rydal, flute
Stephen Satory, piano
Donna Sherman, soprano
Christine Surman, piano
George Thurgood, piano
Jennifer Tung, piano, soprano
Subhadra Vijaykumar, Carnatic violin
Alla Zacarelli, piano
Monica Zerbe, mezzo-soprano
Christopher Foley (me), piano
- The non-RCM faculty performers:
M. Mayuran, mrdangam
Ivan Zilman, guitar
- The members of the subcommittee I chaired with the task of getting this series off the ground:
- The entire Faculty Association Executive Committee for their input on various matters, especially John Graham, president of the Faculty Association.
- Jessica Lovett and Jacquelyne Beriault, Marketing Managers of the RCM Community School for their tireless work creating and distributing press releases, posters, and brochures.
- Jeremy Trupp, Payment and Adjustments Officer of the RCM Community School, also wearing his hat as box office manager.
- Josh Grossman, Performance Manager of The Glenn Gould School and production coordinator for the show, who ensured that all the stage business associated with having 20 faculty members on stage in one evening went off without a hitch.
- And finally, Stephen Green, Acting Dean of the RCM Community School, for having such enthusiasm and support for this project.