Sunday, January 28, 2007

10,000th Visitor

Today at 10:46am, a visitor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania entering the site via a Google Blogsearch query for "piano", and staying 8 minutes 12 seconds, became the site's 10,000th visitor.

Many thanks to those that have visited The Collaborative Piano Blog in the last 14 months, whether regular or first-time visitors. Your interest and input has made this site a success not only for myself, but for the entire collaborative piano profession, a new but not-so-new corner of the classical music world that is still in many ways inventing itself, its meaning, and where it might go.

3 comments:

  1. I think that's me, Chris; the time's right, the method of finding you is right, the locations's right. Or maybe it's my evil piano-twin, The Pastry Chef.

    Seriously. You've got a fine site. Although I'm an advanced student, I found any number of things new to me, especially in your links. I'm going to add a link to your site on my own piano blog (www.oparp.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations first on having 10000 visitors. Not an easy feat. Second, congratulations on being found by Google for such a generic term as "Piano". Lastly, congratulations for writing quality content that gave Mr. /Mrs./Ms.10000 over 8 minutes of information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Teaching Music. As it turns out, this post was written a while ago and I've actually had over 71,000 visitors. Maybe I'll do another posting of this sort when the 75,000th visitor arrives.

    ReplyDelete