Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Enhanced Repertoire Features are Coming to My Music Staff

Burlington, Ontario-based My Music Staff has been one of the primary tools in my teaching studio for several years. One of the features that I use the most is repertoire management, allowing you to select active repertoire for each student, which then shows up in both student and parent accounts, as well as in the lesson notes which get sent out at the conclusion of every lesson.

Yesterday MMS mentioned that major changes are in the works with the way repertoire is handled, including a dedicated repertoire menu, rich editing in repertoire notes, bulk assignment of repertoire (great for class situations), and auto-completion of multiple repertoire entries. Here's the video of the new features to be rolled out over the coming days:




Writing in depth about how I use My Music Staff to rock my students' studio experience (especially with lesson notes) is long overdue and something that I plan to do in the coming while.

No comments:

Post a Comment