Sunday, April 22, 2018

Helen Hou-Sandì in New York Magazine

Many of you know Helen Hou-Sandì, a graduate of the Piano Accompanying and Chamber Music program at the Eastman School of Music a few years back. I still remember when Helen put her hand up in a workshop that I gave at Eastman and asked if I would be open to a redesign of the blog. The design on the blog that you're looking at today is Helen's work and I hope you agree that it has stood the test of time.

Helen's passion for web design has blossomed into a major career, and she is now the lead developer for Word Press and director of open source initiatives at 10up. Helen was also recently featured on New Yorker Magazine's The Strategist, where she talked about her favorite gadgets.

Ditto on the FitBit - I'm on my third. Not sure if I'm interested in the Nest Learning Thermostat, but I drooled at the thought of that 27-inch Acer display on an Ergotron desk converter.

No comments:

Post a Comment