Wednesday, March 08, 2006

More Links, and a Farewell

I've just added a couple more blog links to the sidebar. They are Campbell Vertesi's Adventures in Opera Singing and Hugh Sung. What I like about both these blogs is the way they combine news and information about their corners of the classical music world with cool tech tools in clever and interesting ways.


And an extremely fond farewell to canadienne, who is calling it quits in the blogosphere. Thank you for your honesty and candor in your all-too-short-lived blog, qualities that are far too rare in this profession.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris! Thanks so much for the link - i'm new to blogging, so it's nice to meet a fellow collaborative pianist in the blogosphere! I've already added a link to your site from mine; i'll be sure to keep an eye on your musical adventures! If you're ever planning to swing by Philadelphia, do be sure to let me know - i'll try to clear my scheule so that we can have lunch!
    All the best wishes in your musical, collaborative endeavors! I'll be visiting here regularly!