Duties include accompanying the Main Choir and Chamber Choir division in weekly rehearsals, performances, workshops and camps, recordings and international tours; developing musical skills in the choristers through sight-singing and ear-training. Some details for the upcoming season include:
- Week-long overnight camp August 27-September 3, 2010
- Rehearsals Tuesdays and Fridays from September to June under the direction of Elise Bradley
- Concert season, guest appearances, workshops
- Recording project 2010-2011
- International Tour in Summer 2011
If you're interested in applying, resumes and cover letters are due on April 9. For more information, take a look at the full job posting on the TCC site.