Friday, February 12, 2010

Wendy Hatala Foley's New Publicity Photos

I'm always going on about just how important it is to have great-looking publicity materials in addition to sounding great. Here are the new publicity shots of my wife, mezzo soprano Wendy Hatala Foley, taken by Lindsay Lozon, with hair/makeup by Paul Langill, and staged by Liz Parker. Let me know which of these photos you like the best in the comments...


  1. Whoah, your wife is hot! I'm assuming she can sing, too? :0 For this reason, although they are all nice photos, I like the 2nd one down for publicity. Seeing her whole body makes me think she is a singer, not just another pretty face. She definitely looks like she could do Carmen, for instance.

    But gosh, if singing doesn't work out, she could do anything: acting, modeling.

  2. Thanks, Li'l Ned!

    More Buzz comments here: