- ask questions to the readership about a wide variety of CP-related subjects, such as the best places to study, recommended teachers, suggested audition rep, and best business practices either in a discussion group or on the wall
- post information about upcoming events on the wall
- post concert programs, videos and pictures
- post links for programs
- ask questions about degree programs and summer festivals
- find a pianist in a given geographic area (after all, the membership is largely a who's who of capable pianists from around the globe)
I would like the discussion to remain on topic, so I'll check the content of the page regularly, and if anyone posts anything in the least bit spammy, I won't hesitate to remove the content.
So if you haven't already become a member of the Collaborative Piano Blog Facebook Page, I invite you to become a fan right away and join the conversation!