- How to Charge for Festival Accompanying
My recommendations on festival accompanying best practices.
- More About Festival Accompanying Rates
s@bd offers her advice on a practical system that offers voice teacher, and voice students an efficient, practical, and economic way to have a single pianist play for all of a studio's festival classes.
- Support Staff?
My outing of a county college in Texas which offered an extremely low-paying non-faculty on-call staff accompanist position. Gotta read the comments on this one.
- Word of the Day: Accomp-er-collaborative Pianist
You're a what?
- Accompanist or Collaborative Pianist?
Apparently there are still journalists out there that think that "collaborative pianist" is a newly invented term.
- 3 Things Pianists and Piano Teachers Should Take Into Account When Setting Hourly Rates
Maximize the power of your individual brand while cleverly fitting into a musical community's economy.
- Creating First Experiences in Collaboration
Those first guided steps in collaboration can be so important later on...
- 7 Useful Resources for Identifying Intervals by Ear
That 10% of an RCM exam can go a long way towards creating a whole musician.