Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Searching for Accompanists on Twitter

My on-again, off-again fascination with Twitter is now on-again, and I've been noticing that a lot of folks in the classical music scene are slowly but surely joining this enigmatic but addictive messaging service. One of the cool things about Twitter is its search function. I entered "accompanist" in the search field to see what people are saying about people that do this sort of work. The results are here, with some of the often hilarious results captured in the screenshot at left.

If you haven't already done so, check out my Twitter page. I'm currently assembling a large list of music-related users (via TweetDeck) so I can better follow industry-relevant stuff.

Search for "accompanist" on Twitter
Search for "collaborative piano

No comments:

Post a Comment