Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bloggers: One Week Left To Submit Your Articles for the Feb. 2009 Music Ed Blog Carnival

One week from now, I will be hosting the February 2009 Music Education Blog Carnival. If you would like an article, essay, or blog post featured in the carnival, you have until January 31st to get it online and submit it. I've already received a fair number of submissions from a wide variety of bloggers with room for plenty more. If you want to submit your article, here is the link:



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:31 PM

    Hello!

    I'm glad you are hosting the blog carnival this month! I look forward to a great carnival! If you haven't done so, make sure that you have an account on blogcarnival.com so that you can access all the in-coming posts.

    I'll check in with you on the 30th as well. Please let me know if you have any questions... The Music Education Carnival Host Manual is still a month or so from being available....so I'll be glad to field any questions you might have.

    Thanks and Best regards,

    Joseph Pisano -Mustech.Net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph, I've already received a bunch of submissions but I'll set up a BlogCarnival account anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:10 PM

    I put your e-mail as the address to send to for this month's submissions.

    Typically, some submissions don't get through the SPAM filters due to a lot of links and also there is a really cool feature called "Insta-Carnival" which will help you set up your article when you post.

    ReplyDelete