- If you blog about music education and you haven't yet joined Joseph Pisano's 100 Music Education Bloggers project, you haven't got much time left as there are only 5 spots remaining.
- If you're a music teacher looking to fill your studio, take a look at Paul Wolf's 5 Reasons Why You're in the Marketing - Not Music - Business.
- Anthony Tommasini has written an excellent primer on the Bel Canto style.
- There is lots of information on how to remain healthy during the cold and flu season, but only Lily Puns writes about how to get your musical competitors sick.
- Jon Dittert offers some advice on creating a practice handout for your students.
- Trying to find the perfect time to release your music on the internet? Andrew Dubber looks at some solutions in When should I put my music online?
- Facing the late-year creative blahs? Dumb Little Man has 10 Great Ways to Jumpstart Your Creativity.
- And finally, here are some wonderful words on creativity, motivation, failure, risks, and money from legendary dancer and choreographer Twyla Tharp:
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Here are some useful articles and links from the last few weeks: