- In case you're learning Schumann's Dichterliebe, you might want to check out Robert Fertitta's essay on tonal relationships in the cycle.
- Stefan Kutrzeba has assembled a very useful site on matters of piano technique and pedagogy.
- Question: How do you play a burning piano? Answer: With a firesuit.
- Question: What do you do when the parts for your performance of Verdi's Un giorno di regno are unreadable? Answer: Transcribe them using Finale, a feat accomplished by none other than WTO's Kim Witman.
- And finally, Wichita piano teacher Megan Decker has stumbled upon a great way to give her students at-home assignments: write them on a blog! (Via Natalie)
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Here are some interesting links on various subjects: